- rock climbing (learn to lead outdoors) Please email us for further details.
- climbing wall award CWA
- climbing wall leading award CWLA
- single pitch award SPA
- mountain navigation
- MTE Lowland Leader Award – coming soon!
- technical advice for teachers, schools and climbing walls; Please email us if you want to know more about the services we can offer.
- site specific climbing instruction
Our courses are staffed by professional mountaineering instructors with shed loads of experience between them!
Pen & Mally at the base of El Cap
Former Royal Marine Commando Physical Training Instructor (MIA, IML and ML (W) with a passion for outdoor adventure. Pen has climbed around the world including Kyrgyzstan, Australia, Spain, France, Norway, Germany, Canada and loads of awesome destinations in the USA. When not climbing Pen is the founder and chairman of the Nowzad charity and is the author of three books and a member of the Mountain Training Association.
Duncan is a Qualified MIA and Winter Mountain Leader. He has climbed around the world for over 20 years. During this time while serving as a Royal Marine Physical Training Instructor, he worked at the Alpine Training Centre in Baveria. He subsequently qualified as a Joint Service Mountain Guide, taking part in trips to Yosemite National Park, Aconcagua and Everest. As a water sports enthusiast he loves to surf and is a Level 3 Canoe & Kayak Coach. Duncan is currently studying to become a qualified teacher.